Header Ads Widget

Travis Barker's ex Shanna Moakler’s ‘not a deadbeat mom’

 Shanna Moakler won't allow anybody to take a hit at her parenthood.

The ex Miss USA made things clear about a family quarrel that was supposed to include her and ex Travis Barker's children Alabama Barker, 18, and Landon Barker, 20, alongside her 25-year-old Atiana De La Hoya, who the Flicker 182 drummer helped nurturing after Shanna's mid 2000's parted from Oscar De La Hoya.

The 49-year-old cases that her youngsters, Alabama and Landon, have "denounced the thing they said about [her] and apologized," after beforehand calling her out for nurturing via online entertainment.

"I'm not a bum mother," she told Individuals in a June 24 meeting. "I have an extremely cozy relationship with my kids who are currently grown-ups, and I have been available in their lives, besides during Coronavirus lockdown."

Shanna additionally gave an update about her relationship status with Travis, what her identity was hitched to from 2004 to 2008, and shared that they "don't talk any longer."

"I don't have a relationship with Travis, yet I believe that is alright," she shared. "I don't feel like it'll be like that eternity, yet I feel like at the present time — I imagine that is where we are at in our advancement, and perhaps later on, it'll change."

Post a Comment

0 Comments