Header Ads Widget

Shanna Moakler ‘don’t have to like’ Kardashians

 Shanna Moakler would even not like to discuss the Kardashians.

"[I] don't need to like the f*cking Kardashians, and I'm really tired of discussing them," Moakler, 49, told Individuals in a June 24 meeting.

"As I stand here today, as an experienced lady who's gone through all that … I don't give a f*ck anybody's thought process of me any longer. I'm glad for who I'm."

"I'm something beyond the ex of well known men," she added. "I was Miss USA at 19. I'm savvy. Each part I've at any point got in any film, or each show I facilitated or tried out for, I worked my f*cking a*s off to get."

Moakler sealed the deal with Barker, 48, in 2004, bringing forth youngsters Landon and Alabama in 2003 and 2005, separately.

The couple originally got alienated in 2006, yet proceeded with their relationship occasionally, before at long last completion it and concluding their separation in 2008.

In the wake of separating from Moaskler, the Flicker 182 drummer continued on toward sentiment with Kourtney Kardashian.

The pair got hitched in 2022 and invited now 7-months-old child Rough Thirteen.

Post a Comment

0 Comments