Header Ads Widget

Kevin Bacon admits he loves ‘being famous’ after social experiment

 Kevin Bacon attempted to carry on with his life as a "normal individual" and in a split second couldn't stand it.

In a new meeting with Vanity Fair, the 65-year-old entertainer conceded that not being popular, in any event, for a day, "sucked."

"I'm not grumbling, however I have a face that is really conspicuous," he told the power source, making sense of that "putting my cap and glasses on is simply going to work somewhat."

The Free star nitty gritty how he rather went hard and fast and went to "an enhancements cosmetics craftsman, had interviews, and requested that he make me a prosthetic camouflage."

That got the job done, as Bacon reviewed, "No one remembered me."

However, however his main goal to make look like a regular person was effective, he abhorred each second of it.

"Individuals were somewhat pushing past me, not being great. No one said, 'I love you.' I needed to stand by in line to, I don't have the foggiest idea, purchase a f***ing espresso or makes no difference either way. I was like, 'This sucks. I need to return to being well known,'" he jested.

Post a Comment

0 Comments