Header Ads Widget

Kaitlyn Bristowe slams ‘copying’ ex Jason Tartick’s girlfriend Kat Stickler accusations

 Kaitlyn Bristowe pummeled her fans for blaming her for being a copycat over ex Jason Tartick's sweetheart Kat Fanatic via online entertainment Wednesday.

Bristow has been confronting the allegations subsequent to sharing an image of her niece's plaited hair pretty not long after Fanatic had posted a photograph of her girl's hair styled similarly.

"Gracious Christ folks. I plaited my niece's hair and posted about it not having a f-ruler hint another person did," she composed on her Instagram Story.

"You all are cracking me out to post anything cuz I couldn't in fact eat pizza any longer without somebody thinking something," she proceeded. "I don't follow these individuals, I don't see their substance, I couldn't care less."

"I apologize for breaking it to you however I don't want to duplicate anybody. If it's not too much trouble, quiet down."

Finishing up her reaction, she added, "If it's not too much trouble, quit setting me in opposition to other fantastic ladies. Not a single one of us merit that."

The allegations came after the 39-year-old exhibited her meshing abilities in a snap of her niece's hair styling done by her.

"I actually got it," she wrote in the subtitle of the post, which has been erased now.

Fanatic had likewise shared a comparative image of her girl Mary-Katherine's mesh.

"I believe it's my best one yet assuming I truly do say so myself," the 29-year-old substance maker composed over the image.

Post a Comment

0 Comments