Header Ads Widget

Sofía Vergara was ‘worried’ she will look ‘horrific’ in ‘Griselda’

 Sofía Vergara wasn't completely certain on how her body will thoroughly search in the Netflix series Griselda, particularly during the private scenes.

"I don't think I've at any point done like, a [intimate] scene," she conceded during a Netflix FYSEE occasion Sunday, as per the US Sun, adding that she and Current Family co-star Ed O'Neill never did such scenes during the show's 11-season run.

The America Has Ability judge, 51, conceded that she "could not have possibly stressed" about her self-perception assuming she was 30 at the present time.

"I assume I was concerned that I planned to look horrendous," she made sense of. "I was like, 'Where are they shooting me? The cellulite? From the side?' Uh, I'm vain I presume. That one kept me alert, I think."

Be that as it may, notwithstanding every one of the worries, the entertainer is happy with how the series ended up.

"It came out great. It's truly dim and Andy [Andrés Baiz], the chief, is exceptionally imaginative and he caused me to feel very great and he's like, 'We're never going to remain like, quite a while on you [the camera],'" she shared.

The Cutting edge Family star additionally as of late revealed some insight into her goals of going for plastic medical procedures later on.

"I will perform each plastic medical procedure that I can do when I'm prepared," she told Appeal magazine last month.

Post a Comment

0 Comments