Header Ads Widget

Shanna Moakler reveals ‘never’ meeting ex Travis Barker's wife Kourtney Kardashian

 Shanna Moakler has uncovered "never" meeting his ex Travis Barker's significant other Kourtney Kardashian and their seven-month-old child kid Rough.

Travis Barker, 48, with whom Moakler shares two kids, sealed the deal with Kardashian, 45, back in 2022.

In any case, Moakler uncovered that regardless of the way that she hasn't met the truth star or the child kid yet, her children "love" their dad's other family.

"They said that he's lovely, and no doubt, they're all blissful. They're great. So that is all I care about."

she likewise clarified that she has never shown pessimistic affections for her ex or his new spouse over their relationship with her youngsters.

"I think individuals think I was furious," she added. "However, I'm not irate. It wasn't outrage. I assume I get perhaps disappointed, but on the other hand I'm from the East Coast and I swear a great deal and I can be extremely immediate at times."

"What's more, I think certain individuals accept that as outrage where I'm super genuine where I'm like, 'F*** the family.' I don't need to f***** like the family. Also, it's like, there's kin that could do without it."

Moakler was hitched to Barker from 2004 to 2008 and invited child Landon, 20, and girl Alabama, 18, with her ex. She likewise has a girl Atiana De La Hoya, 25, with ex Oscar De La Hoya.

Post a Comment

0 Comments