Header Ads Widget

Kevin Costner reveals kids reaction to emotional moment at Cannes Film Festival

 Kevin Costner stunned five of his children with his close to home second at the Cannes Film Celebration last month.

The 69-year-old entertainer discussed his kids in a new meeting with Dax Shepard and Monica Padman's Easy chair Master webcast.

He referenced Annie, 40, and Lily, 37, whom he imparts to his most memorable spouse, Cindy Silva, as well as Cayden, 17, Beauty, 13, and Hayes, 15, whom he imparts to his new ex, Christine Baumgartner.

He likewise discussed how his youngsters responded to him becoming close to home during the debut of his film, Skyline: An American Adventure.

"I got close to home and my kids were there," Costner says. "I had five of my kids, two of my young men were in tuxes and my three young ladies were there looking good and they were observing as well. Furthermore, they got somewhat frightened by it, my child had not at any point seen me be just close to home."

Costner filled in as the author, chief and maker of the film, and was regarded with a 11-minute heartfelt applause at the screening of the film.

The Protector alum reviews his eyes being "filled" as the horde of 2,500 participants in the crowd encouraged for the film that has been in progress for quite a long time.

"There was a wavering," he educated Shepard regarding tolerating what he felt.

"I was keeping down since here's the camera and I could see this 100-foot screen behind him and that is me and I looked and I could see my eyes were full and I thought, 'Great f**k...just quit crying,'" he said.

Adding, "Yet I strolled in reverse lastly, I figured I ought to halt this. I didn't realize there planned to be comments. I didn't have the foggiest idea about that was normal so I surmise I was a little gotten there as well."

Post a Comment

0 Comments