Header Ads Widget

Dick Van Dyke makes record by winning 2024 Daytime Emmy award

 Dick Van Dyke, an incredible entertainer and comic, turns into the most seasoned Daytime Emmys champ ever at 98.

Van Dyke won the 2024 Daytime Emmy grant for visitor entertainer in a daytime show series for his job in the Peacock's Days of Our Lives.

The entertainer previously settled a record as the most seasoned Daytime Emmy candidate ever when he entered Friday's 51st Daytime Emmy Grants on Friday, June 7.

The yearly Daytime Emmy Grants were broadcasted live on CBS from the Westin Bonaventure lodging situated in Midtown Los Angeles.

"I feel like a government operative from evening time TV," Van Dyke joked.

"I'm he most seasoned candidate ever. I can barely handle it. I was playing elderly people men for my entire life. On the off chance that I had realized I planned to experience this long, I would have cared more for myself!"

Van Dyke made some "superb memories" on Days, and recalled how one time during a serious scene he began chuckling and "demolished the shot."

"I'm 98 years of age, might you at any point trust it? This tops a long period of 80 years in the business. I love you, God favor," he said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments