Header Ads Widget

Andy Cohen ‘regrets’ one question he asked Oprah Winfrey in 2013

 Andy Cohen reviews one inquiry he posed to Oprah Winfrey in a 2013 episode of Watch What Happens Live, which he presently "laments" he shouldn't have.

In a meeting with Amusement This evening while at the same time praising the fifteenth commemoration of the show, Cohen uncovered about the inquiry that Winfrey might not have perceived.

"This was an immense second for myself and for the show," Cohen expresses, thinking back on film existing apart from everything else. "I love Oprah."

In the meeting, Cohen followed his stomach and inquired as to whether she's "taken a plunge in the woman lake."

"That is most likely one of my couple of disappointments," Cohen says.

"It implied such a huge amount to me that Oprah Winfrey did the show," he proceeds. "It's gone splendidly and I pivot and inquire as to whether she's each engaged in sexual relations with a lady. At the end of the day, wouldn't I be able to let it be?"

Be that as it may, Winfrey had a straight-forward reply, saying, "No, no I have not. Much thanks to you."

The media financier, as indicated by Cohen, was "very cool" and "it was not off-kilter" when the cameras halted.

By the by, Winfrey's companion Gayle Ruler later educated him that the previous anchor person probably won't have appreciated the inquiry accurately.

"Gayle Lord let me know sometime thereafter that Oprah didn't have the foggiest idea what I implied by 'the woman lake,'" Cohen shares.

"I assumed I made sense of it pretty well there, however tune in, I was appreciative to the point that Oprah did the show I actually am. That remaining parts, I think, my number one episode."

Post a Comment

0 Comments