Header Ads Widget

Tom Schwartz prompts hitback comment from Ariana Madrix under ‘VPR’ post

 Ariana Madrix regrets nothing for "surrendering" on Tom Schwartz after her split from Tom Sandoval.

On Wednesday, February 7, Ariana, 38, answered to an Instagram post by @QueensofBravo advancing an impending episode of VanderPump Rules.

In the clasp, Schwartz, 41, reprimands Ariana after she declines his proposal to a gathering occasion with her ex Tom Sandoval.

"I abandoned you quite a while in the past and my life is better for it," Ariana tells Schwartz, who then answers, "You're not the sovereign of the gathering."

Ariana then hits back in the remark area, "He's right on the money [because] I've in a real sense never suspected or said that. Same person who maintains to miss my fellowship. Ya right lmao must attempt to wreck me when I remind him I don't f-k with him just to give me one more update I settled on the best decision for myself," with a chuckling emoticon.

Sandoval's issue with Rachel "Raquel" Leviss was uncovered in Walk 2023, causing tension in Ariana and Schwartz's kinship.

Sandoval, 41, and Ariana cut off their nine-year friendship following the bamboozling embarrassment, and Schwartz later asserted that he had some awareness of the issue since August 2022.

Post a Comment

0 Comments