Header Ads Widget

Tom Sandoval says he still ‘misses’ Raquel Leviss after she ‘abandoned’ him

 Tom Sandoval actually has a delicate corner for Rachel 'Raquel' Leviss regardless of their run in the fallout of Scandoval.

In the most recent episode of Vanderpump Rules, the truth star, 41, praised his birthday without his previous inward circle as he talked about his sentiments with his companion Billie Lee.

Understand More: Tom Sandoval 'laments' going behind Ariana Madix's back with Raquel Leviss 'in-your-face'

Sandoval conceded that his sentiments were "hurt" after he lost contact with Leviss, who is as of now getting treatment at a psychological wellness office.

"I feel like she deserted you," Billie answered. "I've seen you experience the ill effects of this separation with Ariana yet I've additionally seen you endure with Raquel."

Last year in Spring, Sandoval experienced harsh criticism for undermining his nine-year sweetheart Ariana Madix with Leviss, which was then alluded as Scandoval. Madix and Leviss both separated way from Sandoval.

Sandoval let Billie know that he simply needed to "interface" with Leviss.

"As of recently, I was conversing with Raquel once two or three days," he said in the confession booth. "Also, I thought perhaps in light of the fact that it was my birthday, she would attempt to connect with me here and there, yet nothing."

Understand More: Tom Sandoval 'arranged out' Scandoval to save show 'Vanderpump Rules'

He added, "I thought of her as presumably my dearest companion. Clearly, I love her and I miss her."

Post a Comment

0 Comments