Header Ads Widget

Taylor Swift introduces Ice Spice to Travis Kelce's brother

 Taylor Quick presented her dear companion and ongoing associate, Ice Flavor, to Travis Kelce's sibling, Jason Kelce, during Sunday's Super Bowl spectacle in Las Vegas.

The 34-year-old pop sensation, partaking in the wearing scene from a luxurious $1 million suite, paused for a minute to work with the gathering between the Philadelphia Birds star and Ice Zest, otherwise called Isis Gaston.

Ice Zest in her unmistakable orange wavy afro, wore a smooth dark Balenciaga turtleneck with an eye-getting open-back plan.

In the mean time, transcending at 6 feet 3 inches, Jason Kelce hung over to warmly greet the dainty 5 feet 3 inches Ice Zest, wearing a relaxed at this point steady search in a short-sleeved red shirt to support his more youthful sibling.

Taylor Quick and Ice Zest manufactured a nearby bond the previous summer in the wake of collaborating for a remix of Quick's hit tune Karma.

Reviewing the second she got the unforeseen call from her administrator about Taylor's advantage in cooperating, Ice Zest conceded she was at first shocked.

"I was home, and my chief called me and was like, Goodness, Taylor needs you on a record' And I'm like, Taylor?" she related.

She uncovered that she had been having a harsh day, feeling overpowered with feeling, however the fresh insight about Taylor's greeting cheered her up.

 "I was having a horrible day. I was crying all morning since I was simply so frantic at something, and afterward he called me with that news.

And afterward I cried more, since I realized it was uplifting news," she shared.

Post a Comment

0 Comments