Header Ads Widget

P.NO.190 : Jamie Lee Curtis embraces 'clean and sober' 25 years of life

amie Lee Curtis is celebrating a huge life accomplishment.

The Oscar-winning entertainer celebrated 25 years of being "spotless and sober" on Instagram on Saturday.

"Each day in turn. 9,125 of them," Curtis composed. "What's inside, as my close buddy Adam sang, is a feeling of quiet, peacefulness, reason and the best inclination that I am in good company. That numerous others share a similar illness and arrangement."

She likewise shared a photograph of her holding up a ring that highlighted the words, "JLC 25," and included the subtitle, "For every one of those battling with habit and disgrace, there are others around here who care. My hand in yours. Our hands in yours. XO JLC."

The star of All that Wherever At the same time has proactively talked about her earlier battles with narcotic dependence in an open way. In July, she said that her "most terrible day was practically imperceptible to any other person" on MSNBC's Morning Joe.

"I'm fortunate. I didn't pursue horrendous choices high or impaired that then, at that point, until the end of my life, I lament," Curtis said at that point. "There are ladies in jail whose lives have been broken by medications and liquor, not on the grounds that they were rough criminals, not on the grounds that they were terrible individuals, but since they were junkies. The fact that that wasn't my way makes likewise, me extraordinarily fortunate."

Post a Comment

0 Comments