Header Ads Widget

Jennifer Lopez reveals Ayo Edebiri’s ‘mortified’ apology ahead of SNL episode

 Jennifer Lopez has at last uncovered Ayo Edebiri feeling regretful over her past digital broadcast remarks about the vocalist entertainer not long prior to showing up on Saturday Night Live respectively.

Edebiri, 28, and Lopez, 54, talked not long before the SNL section was shot.

"She was humiliated and extremely sweet," Lopez told Assortment.

"She came to my changing area and apologized with tears in her eyes, saying how horrible it was that she had expressed those things."

The entertainer could see the regret all over, adding, "She felt actually gravely and adored my presentation since we had quite recently done my soundcheck and she really got to hear me perform. She was very much like, 'I'm so f — ruler sorry, it was so dreadful of me.'"

Also, Lopez excused Edebiri's "entertaining" comments in regards to her music.

"I've heard comparable things said about me all through my profession, so it truly didn't influence me," she added.

Recently, Edebiri drew analysis as a video from her 2020 visit on Laci Mosley's digital broadcast, Trick Goddess, reemerged.

Edebiri kidded on various occasions during the show that Lopez's profession was "one long trick."

"Indeed, that is the thing. She believes she's on numerous tracks, yet entirely it's not her. I think she believes that she's still great despite the fact that she's not singing for a large portion of these tunes," she kidded.

"A great deal of the reviews of the melodies will be like, 'J. Lo lacked opportunity and energy to come to the studio,' like J. Lo was occupied. It's like, 'Doing what?' Not singing, clearly!"

Only one day before Edebiri and Lopez were booked to join the stage for Edebiri's facilitating debut, the analysis turned into a web sensation.

The viral discourse surfaced only a day prior Edebiri was booked to join Lopez in front of an audience for her facilitating debut.

Post a Comment

0 Comments