Header Ads Widget

Ariana Madix has new ‘live-in’ accusation against Tom Sandoval

 Ariana Madix, star of Vanderpump Rules, accepts Billie Lee dwells in the house she imparts to her ex Tom Sandoval.

On Tuesday, January 30, after the season 11 debut, Ariana, 38, expressed on the Vanderpump Rules After Show. "I think Billie Lee in a real sense lives in my home right now coincidentally," she commented.

Billie, 39, who was a repetitive visitor on VPR during seasons 6 and 7, has proactively drawn analysis for her relationship with 41-year-old Sandoval.

Billie Lee upheld Sandoval and continued spending time with him even after other VPR cast individuals and graduated class betrayed him following the disclosure of his issue with Rachel "Raquel" Leviss in Walk 2023.

"Tom and Ariana are my loved ones. They have been there for me throughout the long term and I wouldn't be where I'm today without them. It disheartens me that individuals are so focused on picking a side," Billie told Diversion This evening in April 2023, saying that she "can uphold and show up for the two players."

Before, Billie and Sandoval have additionally incited bits of gossip about their own undertaking. In a meeting for the Call Her Daddy web recording in May 2023, Ariana communicated her skepticism about the tales.

"I believe that Billie Lee wouldn't do that," she said, commenting that the pair had "discussed" the bits of gossip face to face.

Sandoval is without a doubt dwelling at Ariana's home, despite the fact that Billie probably won't be, and the ex-mates both have various thought processes in doing as such.

"That's what I knew whether I moved out, she would likely have a companion move in and nothing would occur," Sandoval said during the VPR After Show, guaranteeing that "that multitude of bills" would in any case be "emerging from my records" assuming that he left.

Post a Comment

0 Comments